July 3-6, 2017: JOBIM, the French national bionformatics conference, is back in Lille !
November 17-18, 2016: the national workshop Seqbio will be held in Nantes. Meet you there.
November 15, 2016: register now for the one-day workshop Systems Biology: modelling and formal analysis in Biology, Lille
- algorithms for computational biology
- high throughput sequencing data analysis
- noncoding RNAs
- See my page on google scholar
- mirkwood: fast and easy identification of plant microRNAs
- SortMeRNA: filtering, mapping and OTU picking in metagenomics and metatrabscriptomics
- RNA tools : structure prediction (carnac), alignment (gardenia),...
Current PhD students
- Pierre Pericard: Algorithms for metagenomics and
(with Samuel Blanquart)
- Léa Siegwald: 16S metagenomics on Ion torrent (with Yves Lemoine)
- Chadi Saad: error correction of reads (with Marie-Pierre Buisine, INSERM)
- Head of the national bionformatics network GDR BIM (Bioinformatics for Molecular Biology)
- Vice-head of the Lille bioinformatics platform bilille
- Member of the INS2I scientific council (CNRS)
- Member of the INRA MBIA scientific council