- Skeptical thinking
- Third year bachelor – Computer science 2014→
- Second year master – Journalist and scientist 2013→
- Coding and information theory
- Second year bachelor – Computer science 2010→
- Automata and languages
- Third year bachelor – Computer science 2015→
- First year master – Biology and biotechnology 2011→
- First year bachelor – Hard sciences 2014→2015
- C programming
- Second year bachelor – Computer science 2013→2015
- Third year bachelor – Computer science 2010→2013
- Introduction to programming
- First year bachelor 2010→2014
- A software for clustering sequences sharing the same V(D)J recombination in high-throughput sequencing data. That software can especially be used in leukemia follow-up.
- A RNA-seq read analysis tool: for detecting splicing junctions (either alternative or not), fusion gene or transcripts, point mutations (substitutions, insertions, deletions).
- A C++ library for indexing reads produced by high-throughput sequencers
- A dynamic and compressed full-text index implementation
Conflicts of interest
I own the minimal number of shares of my cooperative bank. My research are exclusively funded by public funds. Within the Vidjil project, I also work with an engineer funded by the fondation EDF.