Venue, hotels and social program
Have a look to Office de tourisme de Lille
VenueThe conference takes place at:
- By metro (‘Republique Beaux Arts’ stop based in the corner of the street).
- By bus (‘Place de la République’ stop).
- By car (a public parking Sebastopol 2 minutes by foot and a paying Parking République one minute by foot - 180 places).
- By streetcar, an easy access nearby 2 stations: Lille Flandres and Lille Europe (10 minutes by foot or 2 stops by metro).
- 20 minutes from the airport Lille-Lesquin, motorway A1.
Please note that hotel booking has to be done directly by the participants. We suggest that you book your hotel as soon as possible to ensure low prices and avoid reservation problems.We encourage participants to rank hotels according to their multiple objectives in terms of costs, distance, etc., and to carefully control check-in and check-out dates and reservation terms.
See below for the map:
Afficher Restaurants sur une carte plus grande
There are several hotels around the conference place.
|All Seasons||Near hôtel de ville and Vieux Lille, à 5 minutes from train stations Lille Flandres and Lille Europe|| 172 rue de Paris |
|Brueghel||Near train station Lille Flandres|| 5 parvis St Maurice |
|Mister Bed||City center, 5 min. conference place|| 57 rue de Béthune |
|Flandre Angleterre||City center near Grand Palais Lille Grand Palais|| 13 place de la Gare|
|Le Grand Hotel à Lille||City center near train station|| 51 rue Faidherbe|
|Hotel Lille Europe à Lille||Near Lille Europe train station|| Avenue Le
Tel: +33. 328367676
|Première Classe Lille Centre||Near Vieux Lille|| 19, place des
|Holiday Inn Express Lille Centre||République/Gambetta|| 75 bis rue Leon Gambetta|
Tel:+33. 800 907 45
|BEST WESTERN PREMIER Why Hotel||République/Rihour|| 7 bis Square Morisson|
Tel:+33. 800 941 421
The registration fee includes:
- Conference attendance, pre-and post-proceedings, coffee-breaks;
- Lunches near the conference center;
- Conference Gala Dinner.
Coffee and refreshments will be available during conference breaks to encourage informal interactions between the participants.
How to reach Lille
Lille-Lesquin International Airport is 15 minutes from the City Centre, the business district and the two railway stations.Over 70 national and international destinations. Direct flights with Air France, Aigle Azur, Air Algérie, Easyjet, HOP!, Ryanair, Tunisair Transavia, twinjet, Volotea, Vueling and from Ajaccio, Bastia, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Monptellier, Mulhouse, Nantes, Nice, Strasbourg and Toulouse. International direct flights to/from Barcelone, Genève, Alger, Oran, Tunis, Porto, Rome, Venise, Agadir, Marrakech et Oujda. A shuttle-bus service connects the airport and the city center (stop near the commercial centre: Euralille) Journey Time: 20 mn More information on: Lille airport
Lille has two train stations, they are 400 metres apart and situated in the city centre:
Lille Metropole is at the crossroads of France's densest freeway network. More than 500 km of motorway connect great European cities.
- 1hr from Bruxelles (E429/E17)
- 2hrs from Paris ( EA1 /E42)
- 3hrs from Luxembourg (A4/E17)
- 3hrs from Amsterdam (E17)
- 5hr45 from Francfort ( E42)