May 2017: Read our preprint MATAM: Reconstruction Of Phylogenetic Marker Genes From Short Sequencing Reads In Metagenomes (bioRxiv).
July 21-25, 2017: Juraj Michalik will be presenting our work on Efficient approximations of RNA kinetics landscape using non-redundant sampling at ISMB/ECCB 2017.
July 3-6, 2017: JOBIM, the French national bionformatics conference, is back in Lille. The program is here.
January 2017: Our work Assessment of Common and Emerging Bioinformatics Pipelines for Targeted Metagenomics is available in PLOS One.
- algorithms for computational biology
- high throughput sequencing data analysis
- noncoding RNAs
- See my profile on google scholar
- mirkwood: fast and easy identification of plant microRNAs
- SortMeRNA: filtering, mapping and OTU picking in metagenomics and metatranscriptomics
- RNA tools : structure prediction (carnac), alignment (gardenia),...
Current PhD students
- Pierre Pericard: algorithms for metagenomics and
(with Samuel Blanquart)
- Léa Siegwald: 16S metagenomics on Ion torrent (with Yves Lemoine)
- Chadi Saad: error correction of sequencing reads (with Marie-Pierre Buisine, INSERM)
- Juraj Michalik: RNA kinetics (with Yann Ponty, LIX)
- Head of the national bionformatics network GDR BIM (Bioinformatics for Molecular Biology)
- Vice-head of the Lille bioinformatics platform bilille
- Member of the INS2I scientific council (CNRS)
- Member of the INRA MIA scientific council